An awesome & addictive retro-style game of resource collection and survival. Or, you know, just like digital lego.
Minecraft is ...
Minecraft is a sandbox indie game originally created by Swedish programmer Markus "Notch" Persson and later developed and published by Mojang.
- Minecraft is an open world game
- The Minecraft world is procedurally generated and (virtually) infinite
- The world is divided into biomes ranging from deserts to jungles to snowfields
- Cows, pigs, and chickens spawn during the daytime
- Skelitons, creepers and zombies spawn at night - stay safe
- Complex systems can be built using primitive mechanical devices, electrical circuits, and logic gates
- Minecraft features two "extra" dimensions: The Nether and The End.
- Player created mods allow all sorts of crazy and cool stuff to happen